This one-day focus group will take place on 2 to 3 March 2017 (lunch to lunch) and is organised by EUA in the framework of the EQUIP project ‘Enhancing quality through innovative policy & practice’.
Sessions of the focus group will explore:
- Challenges in meeting the expectations of the ESG 2015
- Different approaches to quality with the ESG and other tools
- Potential solutions and case examples
Participants will benefit from the opportunity to discuss in depth in small groups some of the practical challenges in dealing with quality assurance on a daily basis, and exchange ideas with peers from across Europe on how to approach these issues. A draft programme can be found here.
The EQUIP project partners will use the outcomes of the focus group to develop a study examining the implications of the ESG 2015 and innovative approaches to putting quality assurance into practice, and to produce recommendations to individual stakeholder groups.
EUA invites participants with the following profile:
- Representative of EUA member universities
- A profile of institutional leadership and senior management staff with responsibility for quality assurance
- Knowledgeable about quality assurance and the ESG 2015
- Awareness of quality assurance frameworks in the EHEA
- Commitment to actively participate in the full programme
Participation is free of charge but capacity is limited and open only to EUA members. For further information and to register, please contact Caroline Marissal: email@example.com
There are a few places remaining and these will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please note that participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses. The working language of the focus group will be English.