The Funding Forum is a unique, inclusive platform open to all higher education funding stakeholders – universities and students, public authorities, public and private funders and partners.
The Forum aims to put forward the views of the sector to national and European decision-makers. Designed as a biennial event, the Forum notably seeks to:
- Analyse the impact of the economic crisis on Europe’s universities
- Look into the future of European funding for universities and their challenges
- Examine the consequences of integrating ‘performance’ criteria in funding models
- Explore new ideas to bring money into higher education
- Help university leaders to design adequate strategies in response to funding changes
- Discuss both the funders’ and the students’ perspectives on sustainable funding